Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Handsome Man!

My OB appointment this week went great! The little man was very, very active during the appointment, so it was a relatively short ultrasound this week. Part of the BPP is a time test of movement counts. Since he was being a wild man, it didn't take the tech very long at all to get all the info that she needed. I did get to see him give a really big yawn, it was so cute! I'm starting my countdown to delivery, just a little over 5 weeks until Beau makes his debut! I just can't believe it! I'm trying to get lots done this weekend on straightening up his nursery and getting the rest of my goodies in line!

Profile shot!

Our handsome man and his chubby cheeks!

1 comment:

Nick and Kristi said...

not sure why but I missed all of these post....hmmmm

Anyways you have been super busy girl....Love the pics from the walk and the pumpkin patch...Fun times!!!

Your belly is taking on a new shape this week starting to point out...because your so stinking little it has no where else to go:) but you look so cute and all baby!!!!