Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My shower in Corpus Christi!!!

This last weekend, I had my shower with Kolby's family and childhood church in Corpus Chisti. It was a couples shower, but sadly Kolby couldn't come down with my due to work (as usual)...It was such a nice shower! We had catered food, build your own taco salad, and oh, it was so yummy!! It was so nice to get to see everyone and get the chance to visit. I hate that we are so far away, as I love going down there and staying at the lakehouse, it is just so relaxing and enjoyable! Please enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed the party!!!


Me in front of my party table!
Nana (my mom) and Mommy
Grammy (Kolby's mom), Nana, and Mommy
My adorable cake!! Thank you so much Katie and Carrie for all of the fabulous food!!! I made sure to rub it in to Kolby that he missed out!!
Kolby's mom, Penny, brought this photo page because I had never seen what Kolby looked like as a baby. I've seen lots of pictures of him as a child, but never as a baby. We were comparing this photo to our 3D sono, and now I have a much better idea of what our son will look like. I vote that he looks just like his daddy!
Visiting with all the ladies in the backyard with the beautiful lake behind us
Opening all of our baby goodies and fun gifts!
The puzzle that Grammy put together for us to go in Beau's nursery!
I just love how it turned out! It's so colorful!
Miss Jewels, our neice
Grammy and Nana being silly
Grammy with Jewels
Opening more goodies!

Our newborn blue jeans! They were so tiny!!



1 comment:

Bug said...

OK honey, now that I've seen your cakes, I don't want to do one that matches the invitation, I want to do something completely different! What do you think?? Should I get with your hostess and ask what kind of decor is going to be at the shower?