Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 33 Survey!!!



Baby's now the size of a melon!!!

This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.



Survey





How far along? 33 weeks

Weight Gain? A whopping 140 lbs! That's one more pound gained in the last two weeks!

Maternity clothes? They are my life! Though I do fit in a couple of my regular winter shirts! Woohoo, go me!

Stretch marks? Nope!!! No new ones, and the belly is still looking good!

Sleep? I have actually gotten a little, and I even took a nap on Saturday afternoon!

Best moment this week? Tieing down a for sure week for the delivery! Nov 28-Dec 4, we will set an actual day once we get closer! I can't believe that we have just 5 more weeks!

Movement? Still a wild man!! His arms and legs are facing my right side, so that's pretty much the only side that he likes to kick...little stinker!

Belly Button: In or Out? Almost totally flat, but if he is up front on my belly, the top of the belly button will poke out, but it will still move back down! It's like it has a mind of it's own these days...

Food cravings? Loving the food, but the food isn't really loving me. Heartburn has started to rear it's ugly head, ugh!!! Everytime I lay down for bed, I get sick to my stomach...

Gender? Still a manly man!

Labor signs? Nope, just having a few Braxton Hicks contractions here and there!

What I miss? Nothing really this week! But this tailbone pain is starting to get tiresome!

What I'm looking forward to? Our fun weekend this Halloween weekend, and my shower on Nov 6 with all my girlfriends!

Weekly Wisdom: Make a list and mark things off as you do them...otherwise you will not remember what you have to do...then again, even with the list, you still may not remember!





1 comment:

Nick and Kristi said...

Yeah for 33 wks...Time will start flying now:)

You have such a glow to you:)