Tuesday, October 12, 2010

~OB Appt last week~

I failed at blogging this past week! It was just so busy and I knew I had a busy weekend ahead of me too! Now things can slow down...but just a little bit!! Last Tuesday I had an appointment with my OB, and I had another BPP done. Little man was not cooperating at all and he hid from us the whole time! He had his face towards my back and had buried himself way down in there! While he did score a 5 out of 5 (woohoo!!!) on his BPP test, he for sure did NOT want his picture taken that day! HAHA! The ultrasound tech was so sweet, she tried so hard to get a good picture of Beau's face, but he just wasn't having it! So here are the pictures that we did get!

His little ear!!
His little hand!!
We decided that either he was putting his guns up for Texas Tech Red Raiders (which his Daddy was not happy about, lol) or he was giving us the loser sign...I chose to go with option #1!! haha
His fat little toes!!!


1 comment:

Bug said...

AWWWW, I LOVE HIM ALREADY!!! He is adorable!!! Go Raider's!