Sunday, October 10, 2010

Week 31 Survey!!!

Baby's now the size of an butternut squash!!!

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.




Survey


How far along? 31 weeks

Weight Gain? I had gained 1 more pound at my Dr. appt this week, so not bad! 1 pound in 2 weeks! Officially up 25 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Got me another pair of pants that aren't too tight, and got me some tights to wear under my dresses just to make them a little warmer!

Stretch marks? Nope!!!

Sleep? Sleep...what is that?? I go to sleep fine, if only I could stay asleep!

Best moment this week? Getting a good (a.k.a. - boring, according to the Nurse Practioner) report at my OB appointment this week! We like boring!! And having my shower in Corpus with all of Kolby's mom's side of the family! We are so blessed!

Movement? There's definitely a crazy little guy in there! He's still doing lots of pushing/stretching...I think he's running out of room and trying to make some more!

Belly Button: In or Out? Starting to believe that it's not going to turn out...

Food cravings? Beef jerky, I've always liked it, but now, this week, I love it! Mostly Slim Jim's...not too good on the acid reflux, but they just taste so good!!!

Gender? Our sweet little man!

Labor signs? No signs of labor, we did another cervical sonogram and got a good measurement so they didn't feel the need to redo the fetal fibernectin test! Yay!

What I miss? Sleeping! Still...

What I'm looking forward to? Starting to get dates set on when we are to really expect this little guy!!! Yikes! And all of my birthing/breastfeeding classes that are coming up in November!

Weekly Wisdom: Wisdom...what is that anymore??...I can barely remember to tie my own shoes...

Milestones: I'm going to have to start my countdown as to when he is going to be here!!! That just blows my mind!!


1 comment:

Nick and Kristi said...

I wish you lived close to me because at our local gas station they sell the best beef jerky known to man...Its made by a local farmer:) Its so gooooood.

Your belly looks a little bigger this week:) So cute!!!!