Friday, November 5, 2010

Date Set!!!

Alrighty everyone! We have officially set up our tentative date for Beau's arrival. This week at my OB appointment, I threw it out there that I was really wanting to set up a date for the induction since I like to have a plan in my mind, and know the time frame that we are looking at! Well, she took me up on my offer no problem! We are set to be induced on November 30! My Dr. will be out for the week of Thanksgiving,so I really didn't feel comfortable not knowing what the plan to get this little guy here was going to be. And now we know the potential plan! Of course, things can always change between now and then, but that's the plan for now.

My BPP went good this week. Mr. Beau was being a sleepy head during the scan, so he wasn't very active, but we could see him practicing his breathing movements which the tech said was good! I had a different tech this week, and she didn't give me any pictures! Insert sad face here! This is the first week that I haven't gotten an ultrasound picture since I don't remember when. I had two ultrasounds this week, but didn't get pictures from either. My blood pressure was good, I think it was 120/72 or something like that. Dr. K listened to Beau on the doppler, and his HB was good at 141. Still right there in the 140s which is strong!

I also had my group B strep test done, so we should know the results of that next week, I guess. Otherwise, the appointment was pretty routine. I got my medicine changed to Heparin at 36 weeks, so that means that I have one more week on the Lovenox and then I make the switch. I'll be finishing up my last box of Lovenox and then I move to the Heparin which I will have to take two shots a day rather than one. Thankfully it's only for about two weeks! I can do it, haha!

So I officially have about three weeks tops until baby Beau's arrival, and let's just say that I still have soooo much to do, or at least it seems that way! I better get busy! So it's a good thing that I'm still feeling good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nana says YEA!!! Can't wait..!!!!!