Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fun weekend!

Here are some fun pictures from this past weekend too with the kiddos! We had a great time playing with the kids! Alexis was such a ham, she loves the camera! There are several pictures of her because I couldn't pick out my favorites!!! Haha, she is so funny!

Cheesin' for the camera
Uncle Kolby made Brayden a fort from our freezer box
He's such a good uncle!
Alexis being silly...again! Rockin' her morning hair!
Alexis saw me painting my toenails while we were getting ready for the shower and she decided she wanted her's painted too. She sat so still and did so good! Her little toes were too cute!
Her little pink toesies!
Nana and Alexis
I just love everything about this picture!
Uncle Kolby helping Brayden open his nerf gun that we got him for his birthday! He thought it was great!
Showing off his gun!
Kolby and I took some pictures our front of the house since we haven't been able to take any maternity pictures together!
Mommy and Daddy-to-be



No comments: