Friday, November 12, 2010

~Visit to Dr.K~

Yesterday, I had my weekly appointment with my OB. We got another good report and Mr. Beau passed his BPP with flying colors yet again! He was moving all around the entire time she was trying to get a look at him! We were even able to see his eye moving and we could tell that he was looking all around! It was just amazing!!! Those ultrasounds are just so detailed!

My weight was up yet again, I'm now up another 2lbs in one week! Yikes, I'm just going to blame it on Beau and say that he is gaining all that weight! haha! My blood pressure was still good and Beau's heartbeat measured in at 132 bmp. She said that he looked just perfect! That's what we like to hear!!!
Here is a picture of his adorable little face! He still has those chubby cheeks!

No comments: