Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our little man cave!!!

This week, we (mostly me, though Daddy did help when asked, lol) have been working like mad to get all of the to-do's marked off of our list before this little boy shows up! I've been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! I even washed out curtains...yeah, that sure hasn't been done since we moved in almost 2 years ago! And I must say that I have most of my stuff marked off my list! It is such a good feeling to cross things off and have the satisfaction that they are done!

Well, yesterday I got to cross a big one off my list! I officially finished Beau's nursery!!!! And I must say that we are so happy with the finished product! We just love it! I will say that his room looks really full, and IT IS!! We don't have the biggest additional rooms in this house, and this little boy has lots of stuff. So, needless to say, storage was quite fun to try to figure out, and get everything organized. But I think we have found a home for everything! It's just really full!

Wall #1 - Dresser
His super full closet! There are lots more clothes on the left side of the closet that you can't see hanging up! Kolby said that I'm never allowed to buy this little boy clothes ever again!! Haha, he's so funny!
Wall #2 - Dresser/Changing table
View from the door walking in
Wall #3 - Crib
Mr. Beau's crib
All we need is him to get here now!
His name board over his crib with all the animal friends!
His bedding all washed and ready to go
Wall decor
My Dad made this rocking chair by hand from scratch just to go in Beau's room! He worked so hard on it and I just love it to peices! It's a one and only of it's kind!


3 comments:

Nick and Kristi said...

Love the Nursery!!!! So very Boyish and very personalized:)

I am so happy to hear you are showing signs of progression...According to my Dr. this is what he wants to see for me because it will make inducing so much more pleasant:)

I forget are you on Heparin now? Or still Lovenox...If you are on Heparin what do you think of it compared to the Lovenox...

Take care and I cant believe the big day is almost here:)

Nick and Kristi said...

Oh my about the Heperin twice a day...I was doing two lovenox a day 60 in am then 30 in pm but for now only 30 in the pm...So if I was doing the first way I wonder how many Heparin shots that would be...

I just wondered about the heperin because for some reason my OB does not like woman to be on it says its dangerous because you have to draw up your own shots and some other reason...Im thinking in my head I have had to draw up so much medication that I think I could handle this...Anyhow he does not want to switch me to but induce me at 37wks instead...

The only thing that freaks me out is what if for some reason I go before then...water breaks whatever then I will be having this little man all natural and I am not wanting that at all...I keep telling Dr. Ma that I will not be one happy Momma if my water breaks and Im still on Lovenox but he seems to think with weekly monitoring that he will be able to keep a good eye on me...Guess we will see when the time gets closer:)

Nick and Kristi said...

I agree with your Dr. abt switching to the Heparin and I know a lot of Dr.'s do this with their patients who are on blood thinners that why I dont get my Dr's thinking....my thinking is if you are on Heparin then you could go when the baby is ready to come out and still have the epidural instead of pulling someone off of Lovenox and then inducing whether baby is ready or not....I guess I will have to wait and see for me what things look like at 37wks if Im showing no signs of change I may push my Dr. to change his mind and switch me to Heparin...My Dr. Kwak in Chicago usually switches women to Heparin at 36wks too...So who knows:)